Sagacity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the quality of being sagacious, acuteness of mental discernment and soundness of judgment; “a man of great political sagacity”
Sagacity (सगैसिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुराई, अक़्लमंदी, दूरंदेशी, बुद्धिमत्ता,सूक्ष्म बुद्धि, अक़्लमंदी
- early 17th century: from Latin sagax, sagac- ‘wise’
Sagacity in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Time will only tell if the people of these two states show the same political sagacity.
- But one would have liked a little more sagacity in the way she gets into this complex role.
- If India has become a mature democracy it is because of the sagacity of the voters.
- This shows your sagacity, wisdom and knowledge of what and how to do like a true leader.
- The voters of the four states and one union territory have once again demonstrated their sagacity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sagacity
Acumen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions; “she hides a shrewd business acumen”
Acumen (अक्यूमन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिसूक्ष्मता, कुशाग्रता, चतुरता, विदग्धता, सूझबूझ, कुशाग्र बुद्धि, तीव्र दृष्टि, सूक्ष्म बुद्धि
- late 16th century: from Latin, ‘sharpness, point’, from acuere ‘sharpen’
Acumen in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Atal’s ex-dress designer lands in Lucknow to display her artistic acumen.
- PA Sangma conducted the proceedings with transparency and parliamentarian acumen.
- Aggression and Tactical Acumen Key to Margerita’s Drive.
- They did not attempt to become expert and rarely annoyed the players or the audience with their lack of cricket acumen.
- Keeping that in mind young Indians must augment their skills and sharpen their acumen.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of acumen
- Acumen = IQ-men ; sharp & shrewd
What is Business Acumen?