Sagacity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the quality of being sagacious, acuteness of mental discernment and soundness of judgment; “a man of great political sagacity”
Sagacity (सगैसिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुराई, अक़्लमंदी, दूरंदेशी, बुद्धिमत्ता,सूक्ष्म बुद्धि, अक़्लमंदी
- early 17th century: from Latin sagax, sagac- ‘wise’
Sagacity in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Time will only tell if the people of these two states show the same political sagacity.
- But one would have liked a little more sagacity in the way she gets into this complex role.
- If India has become a mature democracy it is because of the sagacity of the voters.
- This shows your sagacity, wisdom and knowledge of what and how to do like a true leader.
- The voters of the four states and one union territory have once again demonstrated their sagacity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sagacity
Espionage Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Espionage [es-pee-uh-nahzh, -nij, es-pee-uh–nahzh]
- (noun) the act or practice of spying.
- (noun) the use of spies by a government to discover the military and political secrets of other nations
- (noun) the use of spies by a corporation or the like to acquire the plans, technical knowledge, etc., of a competitor
Espionage (एस्पीअनाज / एस्पीअनाश़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चारवृत्ति,जासूसी ,गुप्तचर रखना,चार प्रयोग,भेद लगाना
Espionage in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Espionage
- spi on age.. in our teen age parents use to spy… whether children r’nt doin ne thing wrong..
Espionage case: 5 senior officials of energy companies arrested
Espionage Meme – Daily Vocab – Your Ultimate vocabulary source Word spotted from Economics Times 2 June 2013
(Noun) the act of organized spying, usually with the goal of uncovering sensitive military or political information.