- (noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.“I had a fear of being called a racist”
- (adj) having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.“we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents”
Racist (रैसिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जातिवादी,जातिवाद करनेवाला
- race(n.) + -ist
Racist in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Germany urges Facebook to remove racist posts.
- There is no room for racism on Facebook.
- ‘Baahubali’: Racist, Sexist and Utterly Unmissable.
- Case against Giriraj Singh for racist remark.
- US President Barack Obama says his country has not overcome its history of racism and is using the N-word to make his case.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racist
- Racist mein chuppa hai ‘race’. Meri ‘race’ jaada superior
Harassing a Girl from North East – Racism Experiment