Machination [mak-uh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) a crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
Machination (मैकनैशन / मैशनैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपाय,कुचक्र,घात,छल,दांव,बंदिश,रचना,षड्यंत्र,चालबाज़ी,साज़िश,कपट योजना
Machination sentences from newspaper
- It’s time for serious introspection and analysis on the effectiveness of AFSPA as a strategy or machination for dealing with insurgency.
- It didn’t appear strong though, in the game of political machination.
- He had been a victim of the former’s machination in the past on quite a few occasions, Paswan said.
- The instinct that kicked in at the hunt was not that of a sneaky political machination of letting Bhima die at the tiger’s claws.
- PDP has emerged to be a disruptive, negative political machination against the people of J&K founded by covert agencies.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of machination
- The robots have a machination to kill all the humans and make a MACHIne NATION…… TERMINATOR MOVIE..
The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma