- (noun) very complicated or detailed. “an intricate network of canals”
Intricate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पेचीदा, लपेटदार, उलझा हुआ, असरल, कठिन, गहन, गूढ़, जटिल, पेचदार
- late Middle English: from Latin intricat– ‘entangled’, from the verb intricare, from in- ‘into’ + tricae ‘tricks, perplexities’.
Intricate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- India’s Iran policy needs an intricate balancing act; New Delhi has …, The Chabahar port deal between India and Iran was a huge step forward in New Delhi’s involvement in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and …
- India’s battling one crisis after another, but parliament and media are …, Last week witnessed several of India’s festering, usually ignored … by drought—reporting the intricate details and absurdities of a shaky, …
- India Certifies Its First Two Drones Under The New Drone Policy, India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation, which is the body that regulates … While the new drone policy establishes an intricate system of …
- Kia Seltos officially unveiled, to go on sale in India in August, In India, Kia will offer the Seltos with a naturally aspirated petrol … On the outside, intricate and sharply designed full LED headlights and tail …
- In an age of growing crises, an India focused on the irrelevant, In an age of growing crises, an India focused on the irrelevant … ravaged by drought – reporting the intricate details and absurdities of a shaky, …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Intricate
- which has tricks.
- intricate sounds like entry ticket….entry ticket has all the details…..another meaning entry ticket was complicated because it had too many things on it like food pass ,out door pass
Tabla vs Djembe – Super-Intricate Indian beats by Taufiq