Profound Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense; “profound feelings of disquiet”
- (adj) (of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight; “a profound philosopher”
- (adj) (of a disease or disability) very severe; “a case of profound liver failure”
- (adj) (of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought; “expressing profound truths in simple language”
- (noun) the deepest part of something, especially the ocean; “nor billowy surge disturbs the vast profound”
Profound meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गहरा, गम्भीर, गहन, अत्यंत, महासागर
- Middle English: from Old French profund, from Latin profundus ‘deep’, from Latin pro ‘before’ + fundus ‘bottom’. The word was used earliest in the sense ‘showing deep insight’.
Profound in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shobhaa De frivolous statement only reflects her profound ignorance of how athletes perform or what motivates them towards excellence.
- The students were in a state of complete shock and profound grief.
- This will have a profound impact on food security and bring us closer to our national goal of doubling farmer incomes by 2020.
- Little and profound emotions have been woven in and the film is sure to give you a lump in the throat.
- India’s energy sector is seeing profound transformations since the past two years.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of profound
- profound = prof. found a deep (profound) secret
Agog Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) very eager or curious to hear or see something.
Agog (अगाग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्सुक, विकल, चंचल, अस्थिर
- mid 16th century: from Old French en gogues, from en ‘in’ + the plural of gogue ‘fun’.
Agog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Anant Ambani’s Amazing 108 Kg Weight Loss Has The Internet Agog.
- The reopening of this art gallery has had the city agog with curiosity.
- While social media went agog over the news, Navjot Kaur switched off her mobile phone.
- While the audience was agog to see Munnabhai among them, the photographers’ pit went into an overdrive.
- When my cousin sent the bottle across, I was all agog with excitement.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of agog
- agog = ahh + goggle dekhkar agog reg gaya…
Voracious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Voracious [vaw-rey-shuh s, voh-, vuh-]
- (adj) wanting or devouring great quantities of food; “a voracious appetite”
- (adj) engaging in an activity with great eagerness or enthusiasm;“voracious readers; a voracious collector”
Voracious (वॉरैशस / वोरेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Voracious in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of voracious
- carniVORE ,herbiVORE… So “VORE” is related to khaana…
Huma Qureshi is a voracious reader – TOI
Avid Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
- (adj) marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- (adj) ardently or excessively desirous
Avid (ऐवड / ऐविड / ऐविड) meaning in Hindi
Avid word usage in recent news (Avid in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Avid
- a person is always eager to be in avid(a video) – by kaushiks23
How to pronounce Avid
How to Become an Avid Reader: Increase Your Brain Power By 1000%