- (noun) an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale; “Amelie was physically a replica of her mother”
Replica (रेप्लक / रेप्लिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रतिकृति, प्रतिरूप, प्रतिरूप
- mid 18th century (as a musical term in the sense ‘a repeat’): from Italian, from replicare ‘to reply’.
Replica in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He offered prayers at the statue of Lord Ganesha, which was a replica of the ‘Lalbaug ka Raja’
- Missing her deeply, the heartbroken husband tried to fill the vacuum in his life by buying a replica model of the woman he loved.
- MS Dhoni: Sushant Singh Rajput plays a replica of helicopter shot.
- Although it’s not an exact replica of Escobar’s life, some things were changed to suit the series’ drama quotien
- A replica of Mumbai’s Gateway of India will come up at Boring Road crossing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of replica
- replica – rep.. rep.. repetition – same face
Lynch Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) (of a group of people) kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging; “six policemen were lynched by angry crowds”
Lynch meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बिना मुकदमे मार डालना, सज़ा
- mid 19th century: from Lynch’s law, named after Capt. William Lynch, head of a self-constituted judicial tribunal in Virginia circa 1780.
Lynch in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- This could very well pave way for lynch mobs to attack me once I am out of the studio.
- Hyena rescued from Agra village lynch mob.
- Without a trial, the mob decided to lynch the accused.
- As a hate crime, they lynched the man from a tree. He hung there with a noose around his neck and a blank expression on his face.
- The crowd, angry at his treachery, decided to lynch him.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lynch
- lynch — inch by inch (jammen se upar)… latka diya ped se…