- (adj) tearfully or weakly emotional; foolishly sentimental
- (adj) foolishly or mawkishly sentimental because of drunkenness
Maudlin (मॉड्लिन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- शराब के नशे की भावुकता में, मूर्खता की हद तक भावुक. अतिभावुक
Maudlin in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- WMN Letters: Lesson in life for maudlin Martin
- The Rise of Boreytelling: Maudlin tales that go on till the heartwarming final act
- I expected the show to be maudlin at best and boring at worst.
- Piku is picture perfect cinema so crackling and so charming shorn of the maudlin melodrama.
- Yes, Uttama Villain is a very emotive film, full of maudlin moments.
- There was nothing maudlin or dramatic about anything that was said by any of them.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Maudlin
- Maudlin – Model ko Lingerie mein rote hue dekha toh meri Aankh bhar aayi
Emosanal(maudlin) Attyachaar (Brass Band Version) – Dev D (2009) *HD* *BluRay*