Salacious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or conveying undue or indecent interest in sexual matters; “salacious stories”
Salacious (सलेशस / सलैशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील, कामुक, गंदा, ऐयाश, कामातुर, ज़िनाकार
- mid 17th century: from Latin salax, salac- (from salire ‘to leap’) + -ious.
Salacious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salacious tales of spouses cheating on their better halves cram the history books.
- The chapter wants to stay true to its genre (erotica) and in terms of salacious language and generous double entendres, it succeeds.
- KFC is not known for its salacious advertising.
- The five booksellers worked for a Hong Kong publishing house famous for salacious titles about high-ranking Chinese politicians.
- There are many salacious stories that the Raj Bhavans generate in various state capitals.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of salacious
- sala – sali ki salacious stories
Bawdy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’
Lecherous Vocab Meme Dictionary English to Hindi translation
Lecherous [lech-er-uh s]
- (adj) having or showing excessive or offensive sexual desire
Lecherous (लेचरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Lecherous in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Lecherous
- le(kar) charas usne kiya nasha aur phir ki ladkibazi:) easy na
How to pronounce Lecherous
Punjabi Tharki BABA dance with Gori (hot Chick) – Baba ve
Lascivious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Lascivious [luh-siv-ee-uh s] (adjective)
- inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
- arousing sexual desire: lascivious photographs.
- indicating sexual interest or expressive of lust or lewdness: a lascivious gesture.
Lascivious meaning in Hindi
Lascivious word usage in recent news (Lascivious in a sentence)
How to pronounce Lascivious
Mnemonic trick to remember Lascivious
- lascivious (lasci -lust vious -full) so –lustful – by AIRTEL
Watch Mallika Sherawat’s Lascivious act in this song