- (adj) in accordance with the highest standards; faultless; “a youth of impeccable character”
Impeccable meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निर्दोष, निष्कलंक, निष्पाप, पापातीत, स्वच्छ, त्रुटिरहित, अपाप, अवगुणरहित, त्रुटिहीन, निरपराध
- mid 16th century (in the theological sense): from Latin impeccabilis, from in- ‘not’ + peccare ‘to sin’.
Impeccable in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The President had to look for people with impeccable integrity.
- His commitment to the club and his joy at training are undoubted, and his behaviour is impeccable.
- The designer delivered an impeccable, elegant lineup that featured masterfully constructed silhouettes and rich, luxurious fabrics.
- ‘Impeccable‘ Gita Gopinath Officially Assumes Chief Economist Post.
- The four-bedroom home has impeccable design and details throughout.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of impeccable
- pakka house is always faultless as compared to kutchcha house.
How To Say Impeccable
HOW TO GET IMPECCABLE ABS (Michell Kaylee)