- (noun) the action of breaking the terms of a law, agreement, etc.; violation;“an infringement of the law”
- (noun) the action of limiting or undermining something;“the infringement of the right to privacy”
Infringement (इन्फ्रिन्ज्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिक्रमण, अतिलंघन, उल्लंघन
- mid 16th century: from Latin infringere, from in- ‘into’ + frangere ‘to break’.
Infringement in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The Samsung vs Apple patent infringement hearing was yesterday.
- Youtube To Mp3 Converter Sued For Copyright Infringement.
- A three-judge appeals panel stripped away Apple’s win by quoting that one patent wasn’t infringed.
- A jury had cleared Google of copyright infringement in May this year.
- Section 27 of the act provides that no action for infringement can be taken for an unregistered trademark.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of infringement
- infringe = in + firangi –> pakistani firangi crossing LOC and coming to India… infringement
Restraint Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
- (noun) a measure or condition that keeps someone or something under control.“decisions are made within the financial restraints of the budget”
- (noun) the action of keeping someone or something under control.“a policy of restraint in public spending”
- (noun) deprivation or restriction of personal liberty or freedom of movement.“he remained aggressive and required physical restraint”
- (noun) a device which limits or prevents freedom of movement.“car safety restraints”
- (noun) unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behaviour; self-control.”he urged the protestors to exercise restraint”
- (noun) understatement, especially of artistic expression.“the dining room has been decorated with commendable restraint”
Restraint (रिस्ट्रेन्ट / रिस्ट्रैन्ट / रीस्ट्रैन्ट) meaning Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Restraint sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of restraint
- if some one controls u when u r in strain
Self control: Dan Ariely at TEDxDuke