- (noun) the scope, extent, or bounds of something. “a full discussion of this complex issue was beyond the ambit of one book”
Ambit meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- क्षेत्र, चक्र, परिधि, मंडल, विस्तार, सीमा
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘precincts, environs’): from Latin ambitus ‘circuit’, from ambire ‘go round’.
Ambit in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Chhattisgarh Cabinet expands scope, ambit of welfare schemes, Baghel has also written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting him to include Chhattisgarh Forest Rights Acts leaseholders under the …
- ‘Bring J&K Bank under RTI ambit‘, Srinagar: Jammu & Kashmir Right to Information Movement (RTIM) on Wednesday demanded that J&K Bank should be brought under RTI …
- Ambit exits ARC business, sells stake to Emso, Eight Capital, Mint reported in September 2018 that Ambit Capital was looking to sell its stake in its asset reconstruction joint venture with J.C. Flowers and …
- Govt. puts IGNOU out of the ambit of UGC regulations, Govt. puts IGNOU out of the ambit of UGC regulations … to seek approval of the respective regulators, including All India Council for Technical …
- PM’s 1st decision aids families of all martyrs, Extending the NDF’s ambit to include wards of state police officers who … “Our government’s first decision dedicated to those who protect India.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ambit
- sounds like I’M+ BID …people only bid on their area of interest(the team they like)..
- i+AM+BIT…i m bit by a snake on my left knee.. quickly act on this specific area..
India Remains A Bright Spot For Investment: Ambit