Raucous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) disturbing the public peace; unpleasantly loud and harsh; “outbursts of raucous laughter”
Raucous (रॉकस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, कर्कश, फटा, भारी, भारी आवाज
- mid 18th century: from Latin raucus ‘hoarse’ + -ous.
Raucous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Old Trafford gives Jose Mourinho raucous welcome.
- Around 10,000 Iceland fans were also in the Stade Velodrome and the two sets of fans produced a raucous atmosphere.
- Swami Satchidananda, who calmed the crowd at the raucous Woodstock Music Festival in 1968.
- The raucous protestors criticised the government over the ghastly acid attack and raised slogans.
- The Oracle Arena is considered to be one of the most raucous and have the loudest fans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raucous
Garish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
(adj) obtrusively bright and showy; lurid
Garish (गेरिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भड़कीला, सुहावना, दिखावटी, देखौवा, चमकोला
- mid 16th century: of unknown origin
Garish in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- A woman who has painted her £15 million home in ‘garish‘ red and white stripes has been told by the courts that she has 28 DAYS to fix it.
- Its flamboyant chief is known as the “guru in bling” for his penchant for garish clothes and jewellery.
- Ensure that you look graceful and not garish.
- When he was captured, Rolling Stone released a photo of Penn and Chapo shaking hands, with Chapo wearing a garish striped shirt.
- we’ve even heard of washrooms being painted in garish colours to dissuade employees from spending too much time in there.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garish
- garish ~ gayish -> imagine a gay person wearing garish (chamkele) clothes
Bollywood’s GARISH Dress Costumes
Strident Vocab Meme Dictionary -English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) making or having a harsh sound; grating; creaking:
- (adj) having a shrill, irritating quality or character
Strident (स्ट्राइडन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तेज़,सुनने में कड़ा,कठोर,कर्कश,तीक्ष्ण,पक्का,श्रुतिकठोर,एकटक,कर्णभेदी
Strident in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of strident
- Think of “stree”(wife) + “dant”(tooth). A girl’s mouth is always loud and harsh – craving for supremacy or attention 🙂
Strident Neil Kinnock
Vociferous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
Vociferous [voh-sif-er-uh s]
- (adj) conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
Vociferous (वोसिफरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुखर,शोरगुल करने वाला,कोलाहलकारी,कोलाहलपूर्ण,चिल्लानेवाला
Vociferous in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vociferous
Most Vociferous appeal in cricket