- (adj) amusingly unconventional and idiosyncratic. “his zany humour”
- (noun) a zany person.
- (noun) a comic performer partnering a clown, whom he imitated in an amusing way.
zany meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- ठठोलिया, बेवकूफ़, भांड, मसखरा, मूर्ख, बौड़म, भाँड़, नासमझ, पागल, बेवकूफ, सनकी, हास्यास्पद, विदूषक जैसा
- late 16th century: from French zani or Italian zan(n)i, Venetian form of Gianni, Giovanni ‘John’, stock name of the servants acting as clowns in the commedia dell’arte.
zany in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The Giant Influence of Japanese Pop Culture, … of anime, with its exaggerated facial expressions and zany characters, poses …. The penetration of Japanese culture into India then becomes …
- Kapil Dev Or Sharma? Twitter’s Take on Ranveer’s World Cup Antics, The actor, who is set to play former Indian skipper Kapil Dev in sports … Others couldn’t seem to look beyond Ranveer’s zany outfit – the actor …
- ‘Aladdin’ review: The same old world, Lacking in originality, the only magical thing about this live-action remake is Will Smith’s zany Genie. Disney has been treading on very thin ice …
- Donald Trump’s zany British vacation: How badly will he screw this …, Donald Trump’s zany British vacation: How badly will he screw this one …. “I have determined that India has not assured the United States that …
- Looking ahead in 2019 the zany & unpredictable … pollution on human health and the environment in India and elsewhere around the world.”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of zany
- zany sounds like Johnny…Johnny Walker, a comedian with a zany sense of humour.
- the new modal of ZEN car drives you crazy…
How To Pronounce Zany
NINJA REACTS TO *NEW* ZANY DANCE/EMOTE! CRINGY! Fortnite SAVAGE & FUNNY Moments