Voluptuous [vuh–luhp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a woman) curvaceous and sexually attractive.
- (adj) relating to or characterized by luxury or sensual pleasure.
Voluptuous (वलप्चवस / वलप्चूअस) meaning in Hindi
- आकर्षक,आनंदी,कामुक,भोगी,विलासमय,भोग विलास का
Voluptuous sentence spotted in recent news
- Known for her voluptuous and curvaceous body, Kim would have definitely looked super hot draped in a saree
- Turning up the holiday heat! Kim Kardashian shows off voluptuous figure in cream bikini as the Wests enjoy second honeymoon in Mexico.
- Huma Qureshi was recently complimented for being voluptuous and curvy, in a popular online website.
- She amazed us with her jiggles-wiggles in The Dirty Picture where she played the part of a voluptuous wannabe actor.
- Vidya Is Classic Voluptuous Indian Beauty : Milan Luthria
- The voluptuous star looked incredible as she arrived at the International Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences Emmy Awards
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Voluptuous
- voluptuous (vol~ voltage +up+tuous).voltage of a body goes up, after seeing a girl who is VERY BEUATIFUL,or SEXUALLY APPEALING.(some thing that is very beautiful and attracting.. girl/object….) – by NarenSuri
How to pronounce voluptuous
Voluptuous Is Sexy But Fat Is Out, Says Kareena Kapoor – Bollywood Babes