- (adje) lacking in vitality, force, or conviction, uninspired or uninspiring.
“no excuses were made for the team’s lacklustre performance”
- (adje) (of the hair or the eyes) not shining; dull.
“the conditioner will revitalize lacklustre hair”
Lacklustre meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- धुंधला, निष्प्रभ, निस्तेज, फीका, भावशून्य, प्रकाश हीन, बिना चमक का
Lacklustre in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Gold Rate Today: Gold trades lacklustre on muted spot demand
- Banks likely to brighten up earnings in an otherwise lacklustre Q4 …
- Match Recap: In-Form Hyderabad Beat Lacklustre Delhi by 5 Wickets
- Lacklustre poll campaigning in Yavatmal-Washim
- Mobile phone market set for lacklustre year
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Lacklustre
- lacking luster..