Factotum [fak-toh-tuh m]
- (noun) a person, as a handyman or servant, employed to do all kinds of work around the house.
- (noun) any employee or official having many different responsibilities.
Factotum (फैक्टोटम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सब काम करने वाला नौकर
Factotum sentences from Newspaper
- The joys of being a mindless government factotum must be endless.
- Here the anonymous anti-hero is a New York attorney who has fled a failed relationship to work as the factotum for a wealthy Dubai family
- Unfazed, Nawaz quickly despatched a high-powered civil and military delegation, headed by his factotum defence minister
- He was chairperson of the party’s newspaper group for long, was a loyal factotum of the Gandhi family
- Immediately I got a call from Premchand Gupta, Lalu’s factotum, and he asked for a meeting
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Factotum
- focus on totum : total meaning all
FACTOTUM is also a Hollywood movie – here is the TRAILER