Ersatz [er-zahts, -sahts, er-zahts, –sahts]
- (adj) (of a product) made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one, for something else.”ersatz coffee”
- (noun) an artificial substance or article used to replace something natural or genuine; a substitute.
Ersatz meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ersatz sentences from Newspaper
- Most of the time it’s what hastily gets made in the early hours of the morning and sent in the lunch boxes or the ersatz cafeteria/canteen food.
- This project promises to become a clone of the BrahMos; a Russian product that carries an ersatz Indo-Russian trademark.
- We have to avoid both positivist history and even the ersatz history of Hindutva.
- What are the signs that CR Park is an ersatz, counterfeit or duplicate version of Calcutta?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ersatz
- sat is an inferior substitute for gre for ER engineer ppl
Ersatz vs Real iPhone 6!
Fake vs Real iPhone 6!