- (adj) (of a disease or poison) extremely severe or harmful in its effects;“a virulent strain of influenza”
- (adj) bitterly hostile;“a virulent attack on liberalism”
Virulent (विरलन्ट / विर्यलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, जहरीला, तीखा, द्रोही, विषमय, विषाक्त, विषैला, संक्रामक
- late Middle English (originally describing a poisoned wound): from Latin virulentus, from virus ‘poison’
Virulent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Virulent CPM hatred triggered attack on CITU leader.
- In this past week we have seen virulent hysteria from political leaders on a scale rarely seen before.
- Even while targeting BJP, parties are competing with each other to be seen as the most virulent critic of the half-baked move.
- Strain of dengue in Delhi less virulent, says health secretary.
- On the social media, the tone is virulent; one asked, “why should every policy be about the poor.” Why indeed?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Virulent
Vitriolic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) filled with bitter criticism or malice; “he launched a vitriolic attack on the government”
Vitriolic meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कटु, तीखा, सख़्त, अति कटु भाषण
Vitriolic in a sentence (word usage from recent newspaper)
- Trumps vitriolic, hate-filled rhetoric is scary.
- Group condemns vitriolic attack on NAPIMS boss.
- Mr. Trump’s most vitriolic statements have targeted minorities including Muslims, Mexicans, women and the LGBT community.
- Some BJP leaders also believe Sidhu would not mount any vitriolic attack on BJP in the cut and thrust of the electoral battle of Punjab assembly.
- From questioning his educational qualifications to sending vitriolic tweets, the CM has not missed an opportunity to target Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vitriolic
- VITRIOL = another name for sulphuric acid (H2SO4) which is bitter, caustic and harsh.
Adroit Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (adj) clever or skillful; “he was adroit at tax avoidance”
Adroit (अड्रॉइट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुर, चालाक, चेष्टावत, दक्ष, धूर्त, निपुण, सुजान
- mid 17th century: from French, from à droit ‘according to right, properly’
Adroit in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Interviews do not end up with feedbacks, instead adroit trainers, counselors and faculty members help you get over all shortcomings.
- For our camera too, Shweta Rathore cracks an effortless smile and assumes adroit poses that highlight the gentle undulation of her biceps.
- The hair may have greyed, the freckles more prominent, the hitting power dwindled, but Dhoni remains the adroit master at winning cricket matches.
- Perhaps these are “rural” folk, not expected to be adroit with their choice of words.
- Chief executive officer of Karachi-based Dawn Group of Publications who is currently visiting Mumbai, said “Modi has made an adroit move”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adroit
- adroit = android – aapka android phone bhaut smart (Chaalak) hai
Acrimonious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Acrimonious [ak-ruh–moh-nee-uh s]
- (adj) (typically of speech or discussion) angry and bitter.
Acrimonious (ऐक्रमोनीअस) meaning in Hindi
Acrimonious word usage in recent news (Acrimonious in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Acrimonious
- Acrimony= Take Acr as Acroo (hindi) and Mon as man(hindi) , so it means acroo man wala .acroo manner
How to pronounce Acrimonious
Afridi – Gambhir Acrimonious fight