- (noun) a person of supposed supernatural insight who sees visions of the future. “a seer had foretold that the earl would assume the throne”
- (noun) an expert who provides forecasts of the economic or political future. “our seers have grown gloomier about prospects for growth”
- (noun) a person who sees something specified. “a seer of the future”
Seer meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- भविष्यद्वक्ता, सिद्ध पुरुष, ऋषि, देखनेवाला, द्रष्टा, नबी, पैगम्बर, मनीषी पैग़ंबर, भविष्यद्रष्टा
- Middle English: from see1 + -er1.
Seer in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Prashanth Acharyato be junior seer of Puttige Mutt
- To push for clean Ganga, fasting seer to stop drinking water too
- Amid Political Hullabaloo, 26-Year-old Seer on 179 Day-long Fast for …
- “Midnight Traveler”, “The Seer And The Unseen” win doc awards at …
- Interview Sadhvi Pragya no seer, misusing saffron: ABAP president
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Seer
- seer = who can see future things
indifferent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned; “Government cannot be indifferent to the long-term success of business”
- (adj) being neither good nor bad; mediocre; “both players played indifferent shots”
- (adj) not good; fairly bad; “has indifferent qualifications for the job”
indifferent (इन्डिफरन्ट / इन्डिफ्रन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपक्षपाती, असावधान, उदासीन, घटिया, तटस्थ, निरुत्सुक, निष्पक्ष ,मामूली ,विरक्त ,साधारण ,सामान्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘having no partiality for or against’): via Old French from Latin indifferent- ‘not making any difference’, from in- ‘not’ + different- ‘differing’
indifferent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Why have people become indifferent to crime?
- House obstructed yet again, NC accuses PM of being indifferent.
- Jason Coyle looks for good finish to ‘indifferent‘ season.
- SoftBank investors laud Masayoshi Son’s decision to continue as CEO, indifferent to Nikesh Arora’s exit.
- Representatives protested against the state government’s ‘indifference‘ and said administrative officers also adopted a “lenient approach”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indifferent
- indifferent — bhai ‘red’ and ‘green’ different colour hai ki nahi?? why are you so indifferent at traffic signals..