- (verb) become subject to (something unwelcome or unpleasant) as a result of one’s own behaviour or actions. “I will pay any expenses incurred”
Incur meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- नुक्सान उठाना, अपने ऊपर लेना
- late Middle English: from Latin incurrere, from in- ‘towards’ + currere ‘run’.
Incur in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Reckless Kashmir move to have consequences that India can’t control …, Warning India that “a nationalist India has no future” in an editorial titled ‘Unilateral move will incur risks for India’, Global Times said: “New …
- Dr God and English lessons: The prescription most of India needs, Small towns and semi-rural areas in India are witnessing a private … 85.6 per cent Indians incur personal medical expenditure, plunging nearly …
- Unilateral move will incur risks for India, India’s External Affairs Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar started to visit China on Sunday. The visit was planned before. But recently India …
- Coffee growers incur huge loss this year also in Kodagu due to Floods, Madikeri, Karnataka, Aug 18(UNI) The Natural calamity for second successive year has caused huge loss to the Coffee growers in Kodagu …
- Flat maintenance charges of over ₹7,500 to incur 18% GST … for residents,” said Abhishek Jain, tax partner at consulting firm EY India.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Incur
- incur…..MR AMBANI incurred Rs 10000k loss during the stock market crash…..:)
- Incur-> To occur(or bring) on self.
Surat: Textile industry continues to incur losses after GST implementation