- (adj) producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind; “memories of that evening were still vivid”
- (adj) (of a colour) intensely deep or bright; “a vivid blue Mediterranean sea”
- (adj) (of a person or animal) lively and vigorous; “she had a deep voice and a strikingly vivid personality”
Vivid (विविड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उज्ज्वल, चंचल, चटकीला, जीवंत, सजीव
- mid 17th century: from Latin vividus, from vivere ‘to live’.
Vivid in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Make your bathroom adorable with vivid colours.
- One thing Apple has done is the wide colour display, which makes most images look richer and vivid, but again it could easily offer more.
- But it’s simply my attempt to draw a vivid picture and nothing more.
- Australia calling: Vivid Sydney is back with lights, music, ideas.
- NASA shares vivid images of auroras captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vivid
- imagine ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘d’ —> vivid colour nah?
- (adj) living forever; never dying or decaying.“our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls”
- (adj) deserving to be remembered forever.”the immortal children’s classic, ‘The Wind in the Willows’”
- (noun) an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.
- (noun) a person of enduring fame.“he will always be one of the immortals of soccer”
immortal (इमॉर्टल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अमर व्यक्ति,अनश्वर, अमर, अमिट, अविनाशी
- late Middle English: from Latin immortalis, from in- ‘not’ + mortalis
immortal in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- RK Laxman’s Cartoons are Immortal – Dr. S. B Mujumdar
- So, the idea of immortality is inherent in man. How can one discuss a subject that is unimaginable?
- Guru Dutt’s immortal classic ‘Pyaasa’ selected for Venice Film Festival
- Shahjehan as a “true lover”; his “immortal love”; “Taj, a symbol of love”; and blah blah.
- I know people are passionate about each others team , but accept the fact that no team is immortal and enjoy the game for what it is.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immortal
- im’mota’l – mein ‘mota’ hu aur immortal bhi
Undertaker rises from a coffin to attack Brock Lesnar: Raw, – Immortal Undertaker