- (noun) serious and immediate danger. “you could well place us both in peril”
- (noun) the dangers or difficulties that arise from a particular situation or activity. “she first witnessed the perils of pop stardom a decade ago”
- (verb) expose to danger; threaten. “Jonathon perilled his life for love of David”
Peril meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- संकट, खतरनाक स्थिति, खतरा, जोखिम
- Middle English: from Old French, from Latin peric(u)lum ‘danger’, from the base of experiri ‘to try’.
Peril in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- India: A Future in Peril, The Parivar is convinced that, with his characteristic decisiveness, Modi has set India firmly on the road to greatness. The prime minister is …
- Legal Matters | The complex layers in the sedition case …, This presented the Opposition another opportunity to further drive home their point that democracy in India was in peril. It also united more …
- Forests in peril as encroachers branch out, Squatters are taking over India’s precious green cover, which is already under peril from multiple threats, with Madhya Pradesh topping the list …
- Cotton crop in peril in Maharashtra on increasing whiteflies …, The cotton crop in Maharashtra is facing whiteflies attacks and if enough attention is not provided by the State Government then the problem …
- In the AI era, privacy and democracy are in peril, U.S. regulators should look to Europe and India’s models as two low-risk approaches to data protection. In a Washington Post article in …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Peril
- PERIL= i will remember it as RELIANCE INDIA LTD.(RIL) k ghar PE paise ka PER hai,so he can take RISK in the business.
- Peril can be called as par+ill so being ill is dangerous par kya kare
How to Pronounce "Peril"