- (noun) a complicated irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one’s way; a maze; “you lose yourself in a labyrinth of little streets”
- (noun) an intricate and confusing arrangement; “a labyrinth of conflicting laws and regulations”
Labyrinth (लैबरिन्थ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भूलभुलैया, उलझन, भंवरजाल
- late Middle English (referring to the maze constructed by Daedalus to house the Minotaur): from French labyrinthe or Latin labyrinthus, from Greek laburinthos.
Labyrinth in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- And within the labyrinth of tunnels and rooms in the three floors of the temple, the terrorists had made all preparations for gun battle.
- It is a book that should generate a labyrinth of conversations, most of which can be socially transformative.
- The city remains a familiar labyrinth of rigidity, tradition, exotica, filth and chaos.
- In the 1990s, he went deep into the labyrinth of governance.
- Now visualise two little girls holding a mother’s hand and helping her navigate the labyrinth of emotions. How does this feel?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of labyrinth
- labyrinth = Chemistry “LAB” is nothing but labyrinth
Bhool Bhulaiya – Hare Krishna Hare Ram (in HD)