Ambivalent [am-biv–uh-luh nt]
- (adj) having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone
Can be confused between ambiguous & ambivalent.
Ambivalent (ऐम्बिवलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ambivalent in a sentence
- I Was Ambivalent About Having Kids — Until I Wasn’t
- Krauthammer: Obama administration is ‘ambivalent’ about the war on terror
- New Report Suggests Brands Remain Ambivalent About Local Search
- Greek Australians Ambivalent About Elections in Greece
- Government appears deeply ambivalent about alcohol marketing recommendations
- India has been ambivalent about participating in the MSR project.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of ambivalent
‘ambi’ means both in greek. eg : ambidextrouos means ability to write with both hands equally. Similarly, Ambivalent means having ambi(both) feelings bcoz of which u are uncertain, undecided or neutral
How to Pronounce Ambivalent
Srk most liked scene darr (Sharukh Khan is Ambivalent in this scene) – Must Watch