Belittle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.“the opposition belittled the government’s successes”
Belittle (बिलिटल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपमान करना, अनादर करना , छोटा करना या समझना
- 1775-85, Americanism; be- + little
Belittle in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In no way am I trying to belittle anyone with a chronic condition. I truly empathize and sympathize with others fighting a chronic beast.
- He never uttered a word but here on the huge amount of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, he is seeking to criticise it, undo it, belittle it,” he said.
- Qureshi purports to belittle Saif by using girlie terms of endearment like ‘Meri Jaan’, ‘Meri Bachchi’.
- In this six-minute video, Fox hosts and guests repeatedly belittle, insult, harass, and objectify women.
- But as a professional, you should always be mature even if some tries to belittle what you have achieved.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of belittle
- Belittle – ‘beta’ tuh ‘little’ hai… jaa bache jaa
Belittle – Explaination
Ersatz Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Ersatz [er-zahts, -sahts, er-zahts, –sahts]
- (adj) (of a product) made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one, for something else.”ersatz coffee”
- (noun) an artificial substance or article used to replace something natural or genuine; a substitute.
Ersatz meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ersatz sentences from Newspaper
- Most of the time it’s what hastily gets made in the early hours of the morning and sent in the lunch boxes or the ersatz cafeteria/canteen food.
- This project promises to become a clone of the BrahMos; a Russian product that carries an ersatz Indo-Russian trademark.
- We have to avoid both positivist history and even the ersatz history of Hindutva.
- What are the signs that CR Park is an ersatz, counterfeit or duplicate version of Calcutta?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ersatz
- sat is an inferior substitute for gre for ER engineer ppl
Ersatz vs Real iPhone 6!
Spurious Vocab meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures to improve your vocab
Spurious [spyoor-ee-uhs] (adjective)
- not genuine, authentic, or true
- plausible but false
- intended to deceive
Common Usage: Spurious ideas, Spurious stories, Spurious statements