Verbose Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) using or expressed in more words than are needed; “verbose articles from amateur authors”
Verbose (वर्बोस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वाचाल, शब्दबहुल, शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण
- late 17th century: from Latin verbosus, from verbum ‘word’.
Verbose in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- I realised that in my earlier interview I was not verbose about the specifications the interviewers sought on the several concepts I told them.
- The ready made explanation that he is paying for the verbose sins of his father Yashwant Sinha somehow does not make sense.
- The book is a cornucopia of multimedia stills, pictures and small journal jottings without being a verbose vocabulary of documentational drama.
- The code is written in C, and it is written to be pretty verbose and ugly.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2′ review: Insipid & verbose.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of verbose
Garrulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Garrulous [gar–uh-luh s, gar-yuh-]
- (adj) excessively talkative, especially on trivial matters; “a garrulous cab driver”
Garrulous (गेरलस / गैरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गप्पी, झक्की, बकवादी, बहुभाषी, बातूनी, मुखर, वाचाल
- early 17th century: from Latin garrulus (from garrire ‘to chatter, prattle’) + -ous.
Garrulous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Like a garrulous, unthinking windbag he started blaming Pakistan for the attack in words we have heard before too many times.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today termed as “irresponsible” and “garrulous” the comments by the Central government.
- Modi, on the other hand, comes from a tradition of being garrulous and never short of words.
- A picture says more than a thousand words, and moving pictures are even more garrulous.
- Over the past few days we have been bombarded by news of the garrulously unpleasant Lalit Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garrulous
- girl -ous ( girls are often more garrulous than boys)
Audacious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Audacious [aw-dey-shuh s]
- (adj) showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks;“an audacious explorer”
- (adj) showing an impudent lack of respect; “he made an audacious remark”
Audacious (आडैशस / ऑडेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उजड्ड, ढीठ, निडर, निर्भीक, साहसी, अक्खड़
- mid 16th century: from Latin audax, audac- ‘bold’ (from audere ‘dare’) + -ious.
Audacious in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of audacious
- crowd mein ‘Audible’ hone ke liye ‘audacious’ hone jaruri hai
Asian Paints Audacious Chote Nawab – “aane do!!”