(noun) a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one.
Metamorphosis (मेटमॉर्फसिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
रूपान्तर करना, कायापलट, बदलाव, रूप भेद
- late Middle English: via Latin from Greek metamorphōsis, from metamorphoun ‘transform, change shape’.
Metamorphosis in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Perhaps Delhi’s metamorphosis is because of the change in its demography over the years.
- From mid-match retirements to sheer ruthlessness: The fascinating metamorphosis of Djokovic.
- Alok Nath’s metamorphosis from a regular actor to the much-revered Babuji happened in this legendary film.
- For Parineeti, the prep towards this startling metamorphosis began in February when she signed up for martial arts training.
- The country is going through a digital metamorphosis.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of metamorphosis
- meta = many, morp = shape or form
Will explains the meaning of metamorphosis