Parochial [puh–roh-kee-uh l]
- (adj) having a limited or narrow outlook or scope; parochial attitudes
- (adj) relating to a Church parish; the parochial church council
Parochial (परोकीअल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- परिमित,संकीर्ण,संकुचित,सीमित,स्थानीय,घिरा हुआ,ओछा,ग्राम्य
Parochial in a sentence
- Merkel is losing faith with parochial Britain
- Bridging Divide Between Universal and Parochial Jews
- The 26-year-old Kohli was a target of both verbal barbs on the field and from parochial home crowds around the country.
- Parochial school welcomes Guatemalan exchange students
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Parochial
- link this with paro….(of devdas)…whose parents were narrow in their outlook for devdas family , so they married her to someone else.
How to pronounce Parochial
“Stop Telling Your Big Dreams to Parochial People” | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network