Audacious [aw-dey-shuh s]
- (adj) showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks;“an audacious explorer”
- (adj) showing an impudent lack of respect; “he made an audacious remark”
Audacious (आडैशस / ऑडेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उजड्ड, ढीठ, निडर, निर्भीक, साहसी, अक्खड़
- mid 16th century: from Latin audax, audac- ‘bold’ (from audere ‘dare’) + -ious.
Audacious in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Pepsi is taking an audacious swipe at Coke’s polar bears
- New York prison escape among decade’s most audacious breakouts | Reuters
- Of breaking free and an audacious journey home
- Audacious cycling or ‘Brevet’ comes to Nagpur and How!
- Liverpool to launch audacious bid for unhappy Manchester United striker
- Tanu Weds Manu franchise: Something truly audacious about Tanuja Trivedi
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of audacious
- crowd mein ‘Audible’ hone ke liye ‘audacious’ hone jaruri hai
Asian Paints Audacious Chote Nawab – “aane do!!”