Accost Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively; “the police accosted him in the street”
Accost (अकॉस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- संभाषण करना, बोलना, अभिवादन, सलाम, नमस्कार
- late 16th century (originally in the sense ‘lie or go alongside’): from French accoster, from Italian accostare, from Latin ad- ‘to’ + costa ‘rib, side’.
Accost in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There may be occasions as in Mumbai some years ago when the Shiv Sena used to accost people in the streets and ask them to speak in Marathi.
- Agents of bankrupt company accost chairman.
- Members of such organisations would accost them, tell them off or force them to get ‘married’.
- Smiling salespersons accost you with baskets of enticing pastries and savoury snacks outside the numerous bakeries and shops.
- Along the way, beggars would accost him and children would call out to him.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of accost
- at any cost (accost), i will approach her and say ‘ i love you’
Singham accost villian
Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below
Abduct Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (verb) take (someone) away illegally by force or deception; kidnap.The millionaire who disappeared may have been abducted”
- (verb) PHYSIOLOGY (of a muscle) move (a limb or part) away from the midline of the body or from another part.“the posterior rectus muscle, which abducts the eye”
Abduct ( ऐब्डक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपहरण करना
- धोखा देकर या फुसलाकर भगा ले जाना
- भगा ले जाना
Abduct sentences from news
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Abduct
Tere naam kidnapping scene best ever.mpg