- (adj) involving or limited to basic principles.“he received a rudimentary education”
- (adj) relating to an immature, undeveloped, or basic form. “a rudimentary stage of evolution”
Rudimentary meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अल्पविकसित, असल, आधारभूत, प्रथम, प्राथमिक, प्रारंभिक, प्रारम्भिक, मूल, मूलभूत, मौलिक, अर्धविकसित, आरम्भ का
Rudimentary in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Will the new budget live up to the hype?, In medieval times, royal court officials and other public authorities deployed a somewhat rudimentary ‘news broadcast’ channel –— in the form …
- Why It Is Important To Count India’s Chickens (and Cows), While India has the world’s second largest human population at 121 … supporting the rural livelihood but also a rudimentary element of our …
- ‘Rare easterlies delaying monsoon over India’, This is what has prompted forecasters to scan the Bay for signs of storm initiation, with a rudimentary cyclonic circulation waiting in readiness …
- Submarine rescue technology of Indian Navy: Where does India …, 51 long years after India commissioned its first submarine on 08 … Thus far, the Indian Navy had a very rudimentary rescue capability.
- Why the poor backed the politics of Hindutva, A rudimentary class framework reduced a whole range of … For the vast majority of India’s poor, there was little improvement in their perilous …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of zany
- kids in elementary schools are rudimentary
- sedimentary=rudimentary…..sedimentary rock are used in the base or foundation of a building…hence rudimentary means basic or fundamental !!!!!!!
- (adj) outdated or obsolete through age or new developments; “superannuated computing equipment”
- (adj) (of a post or employee) belonging to a superannuation scheme; “she is not superannuated and has no paid holiday”
- (verb) retire (someone) with a pension; “his pilot’s licence was withdrawn and he was superannuated”
Superannuated (सूपरैन्यूएट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पुराना हो जाना, सेवा निवृत्त हो जाना
- mid 17th century: back-formation from superannuated, from medieval Latin superannuatus, from Latin super- ‘over’ + annus ‘year’.
Superannuated in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper editorial)
- Life’s too short to read superannuated Marxists.
- The Indian fleet has less than 30 superannuated medium-size anti-sub helicopters, the first of which was bought in 1971.
- Joshi, who will superannuate in June, is one of the five high profile.
- When I retired, I went from SVP to superannuated in the space of an hour.
- Both the MDs have a tenure of nearly two years and will be superannuated in 2019.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of superannuated
- super + annum = super purana… saalo saal purana
Passe Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) no longer fashionable; out of date; “minis are passé—the best skirts are knee-length”
Passe (पैसे / पैसै) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अप्रचलित, पुराना, फीका, विवर्ण, पुराने ढंग का
- French, literally ‘gone by’, past participle of passer.
Passe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Outsourcing is passe, it’s time to build a smart bot empire.
- Buying, selling to soon turn passé, put that property on block.
- For India’s super rich, shopping trips to foreign cities are passé.
- Netflix launches Flixtape because music is so passe.
- Queues are passe, now check into IGI with a swipe.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of passe
- passe –> ‘pass’ ho gya.. gone past..