- (adj) dishonest or unreliable. “a dodgy second-hand car salesman”
- (adj) potentially dangerous. “activities like these could be dodgy for your heart”
- (adj) of low quality. “Spurs’ dodgy defence had thrown away a 2-0 lead”
Dodgy meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- कठिन, कपटी, कुटिल, कुशल, खतरनाक, छली, धोखेबाजीपूर्ण, मक्कार, धूर्ततापूर्ण
Dodgy in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- A dodgy database casts further doubt on India’s GDP statistics. That throws fresh doubt on India’s GDP figures, which have drawn … The new database may be dodgy, but the old sources had flaws too.
- Begining of an END?, We cannot recall if polls in India were ever a sort of performance …. consider the prospects of a leader who has a dodgy understanding of radio …
- Dodgy drug distributors are actively targeting Aussies to buy study pills …, Dodgy drug distributors are actively targeting Aussies to buy study pills … India’s Sun Pharmaceutical is a major producer of modafinil sold …
- CSMT Bridge Collapse: Dodgy contractors kept it in the family, It’s a tale of administrative wheels greased so well that no matter if a firm is blacklisted or penalised, it will still find a way to win crucial contracts ..
- LTT still overrun by criminals, dodgy auto, taxi drivers, MUMBAI: Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) appears to be the worst face that Mumbai can present to visitors to the city. The dingy and dimly lit …
Dodgy people crashed in front of me!