- (noun) an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child; “she throws a tantrum when she can’t get the toy she wants”
Tantrum meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुस्से का आवेश, झुंझलाहट का आवेश, चिढ़ का आवेश, खीज का आवेश
- early 18th century: of unknown origin.
Tantrum in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The dapper Karan Patel seems to be a tantrum king in real life.
- She said that Shah Rukh doesn’t have any starry tantrums, he has one exception though.
- 10 Ways To Handle Toddler Tantrums.
- For instance, the boy throws a tantrum demanding idli, sambhar and rasam when served scrumptious butter chicken and meat loaves.
- Few days back, we heard how he threw tantrums on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and went home.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tantrums
- tantrums – ‘ten’ + ‘rum’ peene ke baad chidchide ho hi jaaoge