- (adj) (of a person) famous and respected within a particular sphere;
“one of the world’s most eminent statisticians”.
- (adj) (of a positive quality) present to a notable degree; “the book’s scholarship and eminent readability”
Eminent (एमिनेंट / एमीनेंट / एमिनेन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- प्रख्यात, प्रतापी, प्रतिष्ठित, प्रवर, प्रसिद्ध, महत, मान्यवर, विशिष्ट, श्रेष्ठ, सुप्रसिद्ध, अग्रगण्य, उत्तुंग, प्रकांड, उच्च, उत्कृष्ट, ऊँचा, ऊंचा
- late Middle English: from Latin eminent- ‘jutting, projecting’, from the verb eminere.
Eminent in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- PM Modi doing best to advance common good in India, says eminent economist Prof Kotler.
- Eminent academician S Ramaswamy passes away at 86.
- The JQ Wingate Literary Prize is Britain’s pre-eminent Jewish literary prize.
- Death of an eminent English composer, 91.
- Eminent Polish musicologist dies.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of eminent
- think about Eminem who is always above others.
immortal Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) living forever; never dying or decaying.“our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls”
- (adj) deserving to be remembered forever.”the immortal children’s classic, ‘The Wind in the Willows’”
- (noun) an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.
- (noun) a person of enduring fame.“he will always be one of the immortals of soccer”
immortal (इमॉर्टल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अमर व्यक्ति,अनश्वर, अमर, अमिट, अविनाशी
- late Middle English: from Latin immortalis, from in- ‘not’ + mortalis
immortal in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- RK Laxman’s Cartoons are Immortal – Dr. S. B Mujumdar
- So, the idea of immortality is inherent in man. How can one discuss a subject that is unimaginable?
- Guru Dutt’s immortal classic ‘Pyaasa’ selected for Venice Film Festival
- Shahjehan as a “true lover”; his “immortal love”; “Taj, a symbol of love”; and blah blah.
- I know people are passionate about each others team , but accept the fact that no team is immortal and enjoy the game for what it is.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immortal
- im’mota’l – mein ‘mota’ hu aur immortal bhi
Undertaker rises from a coffin to attack Brock Lesnar: Raw, – Immortal Undertaker
Sublime Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (adj) (of a person’s attitude or behaviour) extreme or unparalleled
- (adj) of very great excellence or beauty
- (verb) (of a solid substance) change directly into vapour when heated, typically forming a solid deposit again on cooling
Sublime (सब्लाइम) meaning in Hindi
- उत्तम विषय,परम,उत्कृष्ट,पूजनीय,उदात्त,बड़ा,ऊंचा करना
Sublime in a sentence (usage from recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sublime
- Lime juice makes us feel joy exalted… -by crazylooks
How to pronounce Sublime
Sachin Tendulkar sublime batting