- (noun) the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence.
Hedonism meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- सुखवाद, अन्तानंद सिद्धांत
- mid 19th century: from Greek hēdonē ‘pleasure’ + -ism.
Hedonism in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Ways to get your derrière in shape, If the current world of ‘healthy hedonism‘ has overwhelmed you, author Hannah Bronfman has some advice. Especially for the ones who have …
- 3 days that rocked the world, … never-again moment of ‘harmonious hedonism‘ at Woodstock was the … Those were of course pre-internet, even pre-TV (at least in India) …
- Female Solo Travel: A Step Into Adulthood And Its …, … up and embracing the hedonism and independence that adulthood … My travel experiences in India have been strikingly different from my …
- Is water enough or you need to have electrolytes too?, If the current world of ‘healthy hedonism‘ has overwhelmed you, author Hannah Bronfman has some advice. Especially for the ones who have .
- Is The World Inching Towards An Orwellian Society?, “As there exists Hedonism in one, he becomes a social parasite.” While these two … This feature of oligarchical collectivism is visible in Indian democracy.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Hedonism
- he(is)don… and obviously has strong devotion to pleasures of senses..
- hedonism: head on enjoy(sm)
How To Pronounce Hedonism