- (noun) the original pattern or model from which all things of the same kind are copied or on which they are based; a model or first form;prototype.Frankenstein’s monster is the archetype for characters of horror stories.
Archetype (आर्किटाइप) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Archetype sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of archetype
- arch + type – so a model for architecture
Paragon [par-uh-gon, -guh n]
- (noun) a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
- (noun) a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
Paragon (पेरगान / पैरगान) meaning in Hindi
- आदर्श (m),उदाहरण,नमूना (m),प्रतिद्वंद्वी,प्रमाण (m),मिसाल,अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु,उत्तम उपमा
Paragon in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Paragon
- paragon which is a slipper brand makes products which are models for perfection -by cp.jethani
How to pronounce Paragon
Mahesh Babu Hindi Tough and Stylish ad by Paragon Footwear