Vivid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind; “memories of that evening were still vivid”
- (adj) (of a colour) intensely deep or bright; “a vivid blue Mediterranean sea”
- (adj) (of a person or animal) lively and vigorous; “she had a deep voice and a strikingly vivid personality”
Vivid (विविड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उज्ज्वल, चंचल, चटकीला, जीवंत, सजीव
- mid 17th century: from Latin vividus, from vivere ‘to live’.
Vivid in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Make your bathroom adorable with vivid colours.
- One thing Apple has done is the wide colour display, which makes most images look richer and vivid, but again it could easily offer more.
- But it’s simply my attempt to draw a vivid picture and nothing more.
- Australia calling: Vivid Sydney is back with lights, music, ideas.
- NASA shares vivid images of auroras captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vivid
- imagine ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘d’ —> vivid colour nah?
Idyllic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque.
idyllic (आइडिलिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सुखद जीवन का, काव्यात्मक, ग्रामीण, ग्राम्य, मनोहर, रमणीय, शांतिपूर्ण
idyllic in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Omelas is an idyllic city of incredible happiness, where the citizenry is cultured, sophisticated and blissful.
- The idyllic setting is complemented by the artistic quotient of its architectural features.
- She has always strived to put her best foot forward and come a long way from being a dreamy eyed girl from the idyllic city of Visakhapatnam.
- A hundred percent literacy or lesser mortality rates do not necessarily make everything idyllic.
- Yet there is nothing idyllic about Cape Town Grand Parade described by Richard Stengel one vivid day in 1991.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of idyllic
- id dikhao agar idyllic city me jaana hai toh
Idyllic Irakli beach on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria.