Backlog Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an accumulation of uncompleted work or matters needing to be dealt with.
Backlog (बैक्लॉग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पिछला शेष कार्य, पिछले आर्डरों का ढेर
Backlog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Supreme Court to hold Saturday hearings to reduce backlog.
- Pb CM gives nod to fill backlog of posts for visually-impaired.
- The Chancellor also authenticated distribution of more than 60,000 certificates which were in backlog since 2012.
- A source in MSEDCL said that Rs 1,039 crore have been sanctioned for removing backlog of agricultural pump connections.
- “By June end, 40,000 remaining power connections will be given to clear the backlog,” declared the Minister.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of backlog
Edifice Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a large, imposing building.
(noun) a complex system of beliefs; “the concepts on which the edifice of capitalism was built”
Edifice (एडफस / एडफिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भवन, प्रासाद, महल, गृह, हवेली
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin aedificium, from aedis ‘dwelling’ + facere ‘make’.
Edifice in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- No edifice, this primary school shifted to parking lot.
- Begada ensured that an edifice of such brilliance would not be replicated and hence put to death, the masons involved in its building.
- The foundations on which the caste edifice stood in Bihar are crumbling.
- We have recreated the 16th century edifice built by Maharaja Man Singh of Amber Fort.
- As the stomach churning drive began, the Himalayan mountain range soon presented its sheer imposing complex edifice.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of edifice
- Edifice = Head + office (big size building)
India Gate- An Edifice of Courage, Valour and Grandeur