(verb) (of a man) readily or frequently enter into casual sexual relationships with women.
Philander meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
व्यभिचार करना, खिलवाड़ करना
- mid 18th century: from the earlier noun philander ‘man, husband’, often used in literature as the given name of a lover, from Greek philandros ‘fond of men’, from philein ‘to love’ + anēr ‘man’.
Philander in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- They accepted that their husbands would philander with other women.
- He had no time or inclination to philander.
- A heavy-drinking philanderer, he regularly mistreated his young wife.
- Camille believes Bill is simply a jolly philanderer with women who “consented to drugs and sex.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Philander
- Philanderer = phir se land 🙂
Identify the Philanderer(s) in this video