Imperturbable [im-per-tur-buh-buh l]
- (adj) unable to be upset or excited; calm.
Imperturbable (इम्पर्टर्बबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Imperturbable in a sentence
- Cricket: Imperturbable Amla in a hurry but not in a rush
- Football World Cup: Imperturbable De Vrij makes name in Brazil
- Is it not natural that during long partnerships even the imperturbable Dhoni will let things drift in a weary daze?
- The normally imperturbable PV Rao appeared flummoxed and agitated.
- Alastair Cook has made runs in his own imperturbable way and now proposes to miss the second match.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Imperturbable
- imperturbabble–im + pertur (like tur tur) + babble ( just talking foolishly..). So, the person who never do any tur-tur and never babbles is a very cool, calm and peaceful guy.
Watch Imperturbable cat