- (verb) (of a feeling, quality, or sensation) issue or spread out from (a source). “warmth emanated from the fireplace”
- (verb) originate from; be produced by. “the proposals emanated from a committee”
- (verb) give out or emit (a feeling, quality, or sensation). “he emanated a powerful brooding air”
Emanate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निकलना, उत्पन्न होना, प्रकट होना, निर्गत होना
- mid 18th century: from Latin emanat- ‘flowed out’, from the verb emanare, from e- (variant of ex- ) ‘out’ + manare ‘to flow’.
Emanate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- India Ratings downgrades Yes Bank with negative outlook, New Delhi: Days after Icra downgraded Yes Bank, India Ratings has … emanate from substantial delays in the resolution of certain stressed …
- Facebook is scheduling to trial its stablecoin in India regardless of the … to the administration to emanate a well-shaped crypto rule, to which …
- India: Can Creation Of Parodies Be Exempted From The Purview Of … at large and make them believe that the MOB products emanate from LV.
- What do Sri Lanka’s ‘Easter Day blasts’ mean for India, India has activated the Coast Guard to scan the shared waters, to make …. and from which side could such requests and expectations emanate.
- In Abohar, farmers’ efforts to plug breaches that developed yesterday in six sub-canals emanating from Gang (Bikaner) Canal suffered a jolt as …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Emanate
- this man emanate enthusiasm
- e(a) man ate something useless,until he realised ,he wanted it to come out.
- (verb) hurl missiles repeatedly at; “two boys pelted him with rotten apples”
- (verb) hurl (something) at someone or something; “she spotted four boys pelting stones at ducks”
- (of rain, hail, or snow) fall quickly and very heavily; “the rain was pelting down”
- (informal) run somewhere very quickly; “I pelted across the road”
- (Phrases) full pelt — as fast as possible; “I ran downstairs at full pelt”
- (noun) the skin of an animal with the fur, wool, or hair still on it; “traders brought reindeer pelts”
- (Phrases) in one’s pelt — naked.“they came across Henn, standing in his pelt by the river”
Pelt (पेलत / पलट / पेल्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- झपटना, झोंकना, डालना, पीटना, फेंकना, मारना, फेंक कर मारना, ताबड़तोड़ भागना, मूसलाधार होना, तेज़ी से आगे बढ़ना, खाल, चमड़ा, चोट, मार, कच्चा चमड़ा, ताबड़तोड़ भागना, मूसलाधार होना, कूड़ा-कर्कट, फेंकने का कार्य
- Middle English: either from obsolete pellet ‘skin’, from an Old French diminutive of pel ‘skin’, from Latin pellis ‘skin’, or a back-formation from peltry.
Pelt in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Miscreants pelt stones on new Train 18 during trial run.
- Hailstorm, rain pelt down on rabi crops.
- New Zealand canoe hire shop housed Tassie tiger pelt worth $250000.
- Storms pelt Shaver Lake with snow and rain mix.
- An animal’s pelt can be affected by a number of environmental factors.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pelt
Lavish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious
- (of a person) very generous or extravagant
- spent or given in profusion
- (verb) bestow something in generous or extravagant quantities on
Lavish (लैविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुक्तहस्त,उड़ाऊ,ठाठदार,प्रचुर,बहुत,बहुप्रद,व्ययशील,खर्चीला,फजूल खर्च,अतिव्ययी,अपव्ययी,उदार,उड़ाना,फूंकना,लुटाना,व्यय खर्च करना
Lavish in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lavish
- lavish( read it as love ) in love boy spends money generously so generous in spending money
Lavish in da pool (dirty ver.)