- (noun) a man who is rough or clumsy and unintelligent; “they are just big, clumsy oafs”
Oaf (ओफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- उल्लू, गंवार, मूर्ख, जारज संतान, बेवकूफ़ आदमी, गोबर-गणेश
- early 17th century: variant of obsolete auf, from Old Norse álfr ‘elf’. The original meaning was ‘elf’s child, changeling’, later ‘idiot child’ and ‘halfwit’, generalized in the current sense.
Oaf in a sentence
- Since the oaf never performed very well in school, he became lazy by living for years in his parent’s basement never being able to gain employment.
- With the oaf’s foolish answer in class, everyone rolled their eyes and ignored any future answers he would say
- While attempting to rob the bank, the oaf accidentally wrote his name on the slip he gave the bank teller demanding money.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reverberate
- Loafer mein chhupa hai oaf
Prank Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) a practical joke or mischievous act.“a silly student prank”
Prank (प्रैंगक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाल, उछलकूद, चालाकी, मज़ाक
- early 16th century (denoting a wicked deed): of unknown origin
Prank in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of prank
- I bet you cannot speak “pra.. bra.. bra.. pra.. bra.. pra… bra..” loudly Your gf near you? Just another prank 🙂
Blowing Girls Clothes Off Prank!!
imbecile English Hindi Dictionary
imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suh l or, esp. British, -seel]
- (noun) a stupid person
- (adj) stupid; idiotic. “try not to make imbecile remarks”
imbecile (इम्बसल / इम्बिसिल / इम्बसाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
imbecile sentences from newspaper
- I don’t care how happy you are, you imbecile,
- Mainstream Indian cinema has seldom missed an opportunity to portray the Goan Catholic as an adorable drunk imbecile
- Mark Grimshaw, chief executive of the Rural Payments Agency is either an imbecile or a charlatan.
- He was diagnosed as an imbecile and put in an asylum.
- I don’t want to seem like an imbecile, but the truth is, I am.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imbecile
- sounds like IMBALANCE….a person having imbalance in his mind is a stupid person….
Are You an imbecile?