Presumptuous [pri-zuhmp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.
Presumptuous (प्रिज़म्प्चूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ढीठ,धृष्ट,मान लेना,पहले से
- Middle English: from Old French presumptueux, from late Latin praesumptuosus, variant of praesumptiosus ‘full of boldness’,
Presumptuous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Apple criticised over ‘presumptuous‘ news app email
- Koreans should stop being too presumptuous, audacious
- A presumptuous Sharapova misread a shot to allow Serena back in the game.
- It would be presumptuous to say that since fasting has taught me to empathize, it should work the same way for everyone.
- It would be presumptuous in the extreme to think at this point in time that Rahane can do a Dhoni.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of presumptuous
- bhaut jaada hi “Presume” kar liya… Presumptuous