- (noun) excessive indulgence in sex, alcohol, or drugs
Debauchery (डबॉचरी / डिबॉचरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- व्यसन, ऐयाशी, लंपटता, कामुकता, भ्रष्टाचार, लाम्पट्य, विलासिता, व्यभिचार
- late 16th century: from French débaucher (verb) ‘turn away from one’s duty’, from Old French desbaucher, of uncertain ultimate origin.
Debauchery in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Drugs, sex and debauchery: Ex-trader behind secret Twitter account reveals all
- Moroccan director accused of ‘pornography and debauchery‘ over sex worker drama Much Loved
- Magaluf calls time on drinking and debauchery in the street
- Debauched drunks, prudes – what’s the story with you Brits?
- Marc Jacobs Hosts a Night of Decadence and Debauchery
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of debauchery
- Think of Mark ‘BOUCHER’ involving himself in sex, alcohol, or drugs and South Africa captain removing him from team.