- (adj) conducive to success; favourable. “it was not the most auspicious moment to hold an election”
- (adj) giving or being a sign of future success. “they said it was an auspicious moon-it was rising”
- (adj) characterized by success; prosperous. “he was respectful to his auspicious customers”
Auspicious meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- मुबारक, अच्छा, अनुकूल, धन्य, मंगल, मांगलिक, शुभ, सम्पन्न, मंगलसूचक
- late 16th century: from auspice + –ous.
Auspicious in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Crocodile enters Gujarat temple, villagers call it auspicious, offer …, A crocodile that strayed into a Khodiyar Mata temple in Gujarat’s Mahisagar district was on Sunday rescued even as villagers delayed the forest …
- Drones, snipers to keep hawk’s eye on Kanwar Yatra, … Sultanganj in Bihar to fetch holy waters of river Ganga during the auspicious Hindu month of Shravan. This year, the yatra begins on July 17.
- Vinayak Chaturthi 2019: Date and rituals, Wearing red clothes on this day is also considered auspicious. At the time of puja, apply vermillion on Lord Ganesh’s idol and seek his …
- Karnataka crisis | MLAs threatening to resign as they did not get …, 06:46 pm: Sources have said that a few more MLAs were supposed to resign on Saturday but they hesitated since it is not an auspicious day.
- Rath Yatra 2019: Devotees start pulling Lord Jagannath’s chariot in Puri, “I am going to cherish my first visit to this auspicious occasion of Rath … of Lord Jagannath as Indian Navy and Coast Guard will patrol the sea, …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Auspicious
- auspicious sounds similar to suspicious; being suspicious in nature can really favor your success if your a detective.
- August month is the respective month
How To Pronounce Auspicious
Indian Healing Sound- Auspicious SHANKH Sound 108 Times for meditation, relaxation, calming, healing