- (noun) the state of being private and away from other people;“they enjoyed ten days of peace and seclusion”
Seclusion (सिक्लूश़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तनहाई, अकेलापन, एकांतता
- early 17th century: from medieval Latin seclusio(n- ), from secludere ‘shut off’
Seclusion in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He went into seclusion for months after a motorcycle crash in 1966.
- Seclusion is the best way to cope with a breakup.
- So, they are forced to stay in old-age homes or live a life of extreme seclusion in their own homes.
- After his death, his widow lived a life of guarded seclusion.
- He resigned in 1983 and went into virtual seclusion.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of seclusion
- seclude — opposite of include