- (adj) in accordance with the highest standards; faultless; “a youth of impeccable character”
Impeccable meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निर्दोष, निष्कलंक, निष्पाप, पापातीत, स्वच्छ, त्रुटिरहित, अपाप, अवगुणरहित, त्रुटिहीन, निरपराध
- mid 16th century (in the theological sense): from Latin impeccabilis, from in- ‘not’ + peccare ‘to sin’.
Impeccable in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The President had to look for people with impeccable integrity.
- His commitment to the club and his joy at training are undoubted, and his behaviour is impeccable.
- The designer delivered an impeccable, elegant lineup that featured masterfully constructed silhouettes and rich, luxurious fabrics.
- ‘Impeccable‘ Gita Gopinath Officially Assumes Chief Economist Post.
- The four-bedroom home has impeccable design and details throughout.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of impeccable
- pakka house is always faultless as compared to kutchcha house.
immaculate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) perfectly clean, neat, or tidy; “an immaculate white suit”
- (adj) free from flaws or mistakes; perfect; “an immaculate safety record”
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) free from sin.
immaculate (इमैक्यलिट / इमैक्यूलिट्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निष्कलंक, बेदाग, शुद्ध, स्वच्छ, शुभ्र, त्रुटिहीन, निर्मल
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘free from moral stain’): from Latin immaculatus, from in- ‘not’ + maculatus ‘stained’ (from macula ‘spot’).
immaculate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He maintains an immaculate length and has the skill to move the ball either way which should stand him in good stead even on Test surfaces.
- Sandeep Sharma and Mohit Sharma have bowled immaculate yorkers.
- Besides, both the actors connect well with the youth and have immaculate dance skills too.
- Virat Kohli is known for his immaculate attitude towards cricket and the success that he has earned over the years with his dedication.
- Immaculate tailoring and attention to detail derived from a menswear background remains the brand’s forte.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immaculate
- immaculate = I + Mac -> Apple products always immaculate