- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating
- (verb) arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words.
Titillate (टिटलेट / टिटलैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुदगुदाना, सहलाना, सुरसुराना, उत्तेजित करना
- early 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as titillation ): from Latin titillat- ‘tickled’, from the verb titillare
Titillate in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- It was clear that Krishna didn’t share these pictures to titillate the viewers.
- I never made Jism to titillate male fantasies.
- Pornographic content was created solely to titillate its mature audience.
- The fashion in lingerie and corsetry was meant to titillate, which it definitely did.
- “I won’t do a kiss to titillate the audience,” Shraddha Kapoor
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of titillate
- titillate mein chhupa hai tits.. that might titillate you
Warning: This might titillate you 🙂