Vituperative Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) blame or insult (someone) in strong or violent language; “he vituperated against all presidents with equal gusto”
Vituperate (वाइटूपरटिव / वटूपरटिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गाली देना, निंदा करना, तिरस्कार करना, घोर निन्दा करना, बुरा कहना, झिडंकना
- mid 16th century: from Latin vituperat- ‘censured, disparaged’.
Vituperate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Of course, Donald Trump started the vituperative campaign which looked like a hate campaign against Asians, Muslims, and even women.
- The woman he abused, Mayawati, indirectly insults the girl in her vituperative address on no less a platform than the country’s parliament.
- This crisis is also different in the sense that our opponent now is more vicious, more vituperative, more single-minded in his focus to destroy us.
- Your idiotic and vituperative TV debate shows were enough to judge your character.
- He said the YSRC, was making a vituperative attack on him purposefully.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vituperate
- “vitu” pe “rate” karna… saala vitu kamina hai.. iski rating 0.
lambast Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) criticize (someone or something) harshly; “the manager lambasted his team”
Lambast (लैम्बेस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (in the sense ‘beat, thrash’): from lam1 + baste3. The current sense dates from the late 19th century.
Lambast in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salkar, Varma lambast Manohar after he quits BCCI.
- Video mocking Lata and Sachin: Twitteratis lambast Tanmay Bhat.
- Film-makers lambast jury.
- Former cricketers lambast Pakistan after Asia Cup exit.
- Preity has even taken to Twitter to lambast publications running with the story and has put her version of events forward.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lambast
Reprimand Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a severe reproof or rebuke, especially a formal one by a person in authority; “the golfer received a reprimand for a breach of rules”
(verb) rebuke formally “officials were reprimanded for poor work”
Reprimand (रेप्रमैन्ड / रेप्रीमान्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
फटकार, निंदा करना, डांटना, डाँट, घुड़की
- mid 17th century: from French réprimande, via Spanish from Latin reprimenda, ‘things to be held in check’, neuter plural gerundive of reprimere.
Reprimand in a sentence (word usage in Newspaper)
- BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj and party MLA Sangeet Som on Monday rejected media reports that they were reprimanded by party chief Amit Shah.
- Wankhede curator asks BCCI to reprimand Ravi Shastri.
- This comes amid reports that Shah on Sunday summoned and reprimanded several top party leaders for making controversial comments.
- All Level 1 breaches carry a minimum penalty of an official reprimand and a maximum penalty of 50 per cent of a player’s match fee.
- Ensure to reprimand/report anyone teasing stray animals. (No tying crackers to tails or hurling a live fire on an innocent animal.)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reprimand
- Reprimand = Remand ; jab police kissi ko remand per leti hai toh they scold severely (rebuke formally)
Software Engineer reprimanded – Sunny Deol Funny
Diatribe Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something
Diatribe (डाइअट्राइब) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आक्षेप, निंदा, विवाद, कठोर समालोचना
- late 16th century (denoting a disquisition): from French, via Latin from Greek diatribē ‘spending of time, discourse’, from dia ‘through’ + tribein ‘rub’.
Diatribe in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of diatribe
- di + tribe => 2 tribes fighting with each other – verbal attack
Sunny Deol Diatribe – Must watch
Admonish Vocab Meme Dicitionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (verb) to caution, advise, or counsel against something
- (verb) to reprove or scold, especially in a mild and good-willed manner:
“The teacher admonished him about excessive noise”
- (verb) to urge to a duty; remind, “to admonish them about their obligations”
Admonish (ऐड्मानिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सावधान करना, कान खोलना, नम्रता से झिड़कना, साधारण चेतावनी देना, गम्भीरता से सलाह देना
- Middle English amonest ‘urge, exhort’, from Old French amonester, based on Latin admonere ‘urge by warning’
Admonish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of admonish
- Mom admonishing ” beta so jao nahi De-mon aa jaayega”
Sunny Deol Admonishing 🙂